Must have valid passport
HR Operations Manager responsibilities include:
1. Setting objectives for the HR team and tracking progress
2. Monitoring internal HR systems and databases
3. Reviewing and approving or modifying budgets
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager to oversee all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to our employees.
HR Operations Manager responsibilities include, implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems. To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Human Resources Management along with relevant work experience in a senior-level position.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
1. Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
2. Monitor internal HR systems and databases
3. Review and approve or modify budgets
4. Design and implement company policies
5. Monitor key HR metrics
6. Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
7. Create detailed reports on HR costs
8. Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
9. Address employees queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
1. Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
2. Good knowledge of labor law
3. Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
4. Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
5. Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
6. Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
7. Team management skills
Copyright 2010 Innovis Telecom Services (P) Ltd. All rights reserved.