We’re seeking candidates with very solid technical background in J2EE and web applications in general, with the ability to ensure customer's success beyond coding and into system planning and architecture. You will be expected to consult our customer on the best possible solution to address their business needs and then participate with a team of other experts in the entire lifecycle of the project from design to go-live and beyond
• Delivers Professional Services to sound technical, business and professional standards while ensuring strong customer satisfaction and success.
• Provides technical design and construction expertise to Customer implementations and deployments.
• Helps ensure that Professional Services revenue is realized and that projects are completed on time and on budget.
• Protects and furthers the Company’s excellent service reputation.
• Helps scope projects and write Statements of Work
• Schedules and delivers code on time with minimal defects.
• Researches and follows up on technical issues related to projects; informs, communicates and trains associates
• 3+ years software consulting experience (implementing enterprise software solutions for customers) including direct customer contact
• Knowledge and experience with the professional services project lifecycle (scoping, requirements, construction, QA/test)
• Prior experience as a software developer strongly preferred
• 3+ years of experience in at least two of the following domains
o J2EE (Java, JSP, Servlets) with one of the following application servers
Weblogic Application Server
JBoss Application Server
Websphere Application Server
o Oracle Database or MySQL Database (knowledge of database design and schemas)
o Networking (knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP, Routing, etc)
• Experience with following domains
o MVC frameworks (Struts, Velocity or similar)
o Unix (Solaris or HP-UX)
o Microsoft’s Operating Systems
o Source control systems
• Industry knowledge of Telecommunications related consumer products a plus
• Understanding of Call Center operations a plus
• Broadband transport technology a plus
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to travel up to 25% internationally
Copyright 2010 Innovis Telecom Services (P) Ltd. All rights reserved.