This person will be playing an individual contributor role and will be responsible for test case automation and testing (automation and manual) of functionality of different Motive products.
The candidate will review product documentation, write test cases and perform manual test execution. The candidate will assist developers to isolate and debug product defects.
This position works closely with individual developers, verification leads, and the product verification manager to ensure Motive delivers the highest quality products.
Experience: 3+ years
•Coordinating with Individual Developers and with Verification lead on the design and development of test plans
• Designing Test Bed, Test Specifications and Test Cases
• Automate functional test cases and maintain automation test suite.
• Perform manual test execution. This entails following the manual procedures in the test plan to exercise various components of the product, determining minimal steps necessary to reproduce product defects, reporting defects in our defect tracking system, and verifying defect fixes.
• Review product documentation. This entails reading draft versions of the product documentation and providing feedback to the technical writers. Complex tasks often require demonstrating the task to a technical writer.
• Provide mentoring and training to the team members
• Influence cross-team/cross-site (US/India/Europe) product issues
o Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree (MCA) in computers/information systems required.
o 4 to 6 years of relevant experience.
o Must have experience in testing one or more of the following technologies:
o Should have experience in installing, configuring and deploying applications on Weblogic and JBoss
o Must have experience with Microsoft operating systems, UNIX (Solaris / Linux) and Oracle database.
o Knowledge and experience of working on one or more automation tools like JUnit and Selenium is a strong plus
o JAVA programming skills is a plus
o Should have basic networking fundamentals (Home networking knowledge a plus)
o Must be proficient and have experience in Product Testing.
o Must have experience in end to end automated functional testing
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Must have excellent attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
o Highly motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
o Ability to travel up to 25% internationally
Copyright 2010 Innovis Telecom Services (P) Ltd. All rights reserved.