- Drive test of the assigned Network area using Drive Test tools and collect logs including checking the in-building coverage both for voice and data( 2G/3G/LTE ) as per Test plan.
- Bench mark drive test the assigned Network area both for Voice and data ( 2G/3G/LTE) as per plan on 24*7 basis.
- Drive test of the assigned area of the Network as per customer complaints and also during the visit of VVIP in the assigned area as per instruction of the Team lead on 24*7 basis.
- Carry out physical optimisation of the Site based on drive test log and also at the instruction of the Optimisation team.
- Analysis of Drive test log to find out the gap in Network quality.
- Report the progress of assigned drive test activities and customer
- Prepare presentations with prediction plot and participate in technical discussions with customer.
- Co-ordinate with FLM team to improve the network coverage related Antenna orientation/Tilt.
- Carry out Site Survey for RF requirement.
- Manage the company assets like DT tools, Laptops, GPS, Inverter.
- Basic Skill Requirement :
- Good knowledge on RF fundamentals.
- Basic knowledge on GSM ,WCDMA, LTE technology, Antenna Theory.
- Ability to use tools like TEMS/ NEMO Drive Test Tool, Map info.
- Ability to use post processing tools like Actix and NEMO Analyser.
- Understand the basic RF parameters/KPI of the GSM/ WCDMA/LTE Network.
- Basic understanding of RF planning and Optimisation Techniques.
- IT skill in MS office like words, excel and power point.
Job Experience :
Must have 2-3years experience in RF Survey/ DT etc.
Academic Qualification: Graduate in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/ Telecommunication.
General Requirement :
1. Must be holding a valid passport.
2. Must be willing to travel for long periods stretching 6 months.
3. "Positive attitude in handling customer"
Copyright 2010 Innovis Telecom Services (P) Ltd. All rights reserved.