Job Description:-Must be qualified / certified and able to:
- Install HCS (Hybrid Cable System) with supplied hoisting grips.
- Install Tee arms or Collar mounts + Antenna poles.
- Remove and Install Antennas, TMAís, Bias Tees where needed.
- Test and clean fiber connections.
- Install COVP (Combined Over Voltage Protection) enclosure at the top and bottom of the Tower.
- Correctly install RF units (FXFB + FRIGís when available).
- Correctly cable all fiber and Power between COVPís and RF Units.
- Install RF Jumpers between RF units and Antennas.
- Support daytime and nighttime cutovers and troubleshooting.