Ooredoo (HQ in Qatar) is a leading international communications company, with operations spanning the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. Current cumulative subscriber base of Ooredoo is 135 million. In Myanmar Ooredoo has nearly 7 million subscribers, covering PAN Myanmar region.
Operation and Maintenance services for Ooredoo Network- Managing sites all across Myanmar since 2014
In July 2014, Innovis announced it had secured an exclusive Five-year Managed Services project with Myanmar’s Ooredoo (Under Nokia Managed Services) which is a leading Qatar based telecommunication company. The contract includes operation and maintenance of active and passive equipment. It will include site maintenance, management of equipment from multiple vendors. Ooredoo network has equipment from Nokia (RAN), ZTE (RAN and some Transmission), ALU (Transmission), NEC (Transmission).
During 2016 Innovis signed first comprehensive passive infra operation and maintenance contract with MIG (Myanmar Infrastructure Group) which later acquired by IGT (Irrawaddy Green Towers).
During 2017 Innovis also signed 3 years passive infra operation and maintenance contract with IGT (Irrawaddy Green Towers).
In 2019 Innovis extended a 2 years contract with ZTE to maintain the country wide network of Ooredoo.
Innovis has never missed any key SLA since beginning of the contract
More than 99.8% network availability achieved month on month.
Innovis rendered Managed Services for the client’s 6000 sites spread across the expanse of Myanmar. Our reliable on-going maintenance ensured 24 x 7 x 365 network availability and ensured that the client’s network was continually supported with the necessary spares.
Innovis’s Maintenance Services encompassed active and passive infrastructure items such as RAN and MW equipment, Diesel Generator, Batteries, Power plant and SMPs, Electrical items and structures and civil structures.
Innovis’s Repair and Return service helped manage all hardware repairs or replacement services swiftly to maximize the client’s system availability and minimized any potential loss of revenue.
Innovis provided total operations and maintenance solutions encompassing:
- Preventive Maintenance:- Innovis provided preventive maintenance that is a combination of all actions in a network to prevent and detect failures early on. It was carried out on a periodic basis for all equipments that composed the client’s network.
- On-call Corrective Maintenance:-
Corrective maintenance restored the functionality of network elements and removed the cause of failures according to service-level agreements. Corrective maintenance activities were initiated either by the Call Management system at the Technical help-desk as a result of an end user complaint.
- Innovis Global FLM standardization and experience lead to FLM process optimization and efficiency improvement.
- Innovis took over the day-to-day network maintenance activities leaving the customer to focus on its core business and customer-facing activities such as sales and marketing, provisioning and customer service.
- Innovis’s strong local presence and understanding of local network issues allowed it to cash in on the local advantage, which translated to reduced operating costs for the customer due to reduced internal engineering focus on availability issues and fixed support costs.
- Innovis reliable operations and maintenance services translated to improved system availability coupled with less downtime and faster replacement of faulty modules for the end customer.